Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sweet like chocolate

My boss loves chocolate - there's never a day without him devouring the most exquisite varieties of chocolate...in fact he's actually designing a chocolate factory, how cool is that?

It's been a week since I moved into the family home and things haven't been as sweet as chocolate - personal space is turning out to be a restriction and not having my own laptop (and thus, internet) to entertain me in the evenings means that one resorts to reading...a lot. More importantly however, is not having ample opportunity to meet people of my age group...

Last Friday night I decided to go out to a club called Waagenbau in a vain attempt to meet new faces...what I did know for certain however, was that some minimal techno Scheisse was going down...and I have to admit, you haven't been to a rave until you've been to Germany. I've never seen such euphoria from the entire dancefloor anticipating each drop of a beat or bassline, but more pleasantly surprising was the camaraderie between strangers and the enthusiasm with which they enjoyed the music...everyone was just out to have a good time and it was infectious. It was sweet indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Sucks about the personal space thing. Weren't you gonna get a mac? Glad you had fun at the rave, it even sounds good on paper (or screen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...not guna say too much on here, except that the family circumstances are a bit odd...think a macbook will be a possibility around christmas time...but yis the rave was top notch!

    ReplyDelete