Wednesday 28 October 2009

Settling down...almost

I moved into a family home on Monday night, the 'landlords' being clients of the architects I work with. I was introduced to the room I was staying in but there was one problem...no furniture. I was however provided with the quintessential mattress, pillow and duvet which one may associate with a bedroom, which made my first night's sleep a little more comfortable...

Thomas (the boss) and I ripped out the timber-constructed storage room in the office earlier in the day in order to make room for my own desk. Up until then working had become a little constrained and so a visceral session of demolition involving crowbars and hammers put paid to that.

Today I took a little stroll around Blankenese the quaint hilltop area of Hamburg, where I work, to take photos of a couple of ornate metal-grilled doors the boss requested; I did however take more photos of the autumnal conditions and moments here, much to my delight...





We're designing postcards here in order to further promote the practice, whereby we select the photo of the day and pin it up...I may have to make an exception to that rule today...

No comments:

Post a Comment