Tuesday 10 November 2009

Patiently waiting...

Just like the start of every Formula 1 race waiting for all the red lights to go out, everyone here in Germany waits at the kerb staring patiently and intently for the green man to illuminate...being born and raised in London means that I automatically walk faster than everyone else here, and it also means that I reach the pavement on the other side first, almost without fail...but it's pretty admirable that people are very obedient to the rules here, as Germany is well-known for...

Looking for a new room is tough, but I've become accustomed to the implicit restrictions imposed upon me by the family...I was ranting my ass off in my last post, but both the family and I mutually understand that we're in each others' way and that my tenancy is only temporary...a waiting game, this certainly is...

Work has come to a momentary standstill this week...I await the briefing of new projects we seem to be acquiring almost every other day as well as resuming the ones previously...besides looking for a new room during lull periods I've found myself designing the practice's Christmas cards, so my role as "Marketing Chief", if you will, at least gives me something different to do...

1 comment:

  1. Omg how cool you get to design xmas cards!! I'd love to do that!
    Damn Still no luck with looking for a new place huh

    ReplyDelete